[ In English ] - [ PagePrincipale
] - [ PagePrincipaleEs
Web site for developments and documentation of ueagle-atm driver :
- driver for GNU/Linux of usb adsl modems (interwiki) based on the ADI/ikanos Eagle chipset (Sagem Fast 800 and Comtrend ct-350)
- this new driver by Matthieu Castet is easier to maintain than eagle-usb.
- it is based on ueagle driver by Damien Bergamini and usbatm library, used as well for drivers of ADSL USB modems speedtouch and Conexant AccessRunner.
- This permits a simpler integration of ueagle-atm driver in the kernel.
If you have a kernel-2.6.10 or later, you can already install (still rather manually...) a working version.
Notice : this module does not work for kernel-2.4.x, it has been tested only with kernel-2.6.10 and later.
People using and testing this driver should subscribe to the mailing-list : https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/ueagleatm-dev/
to provide feedback and get help (as well available at http://forum.eagle-usb.org/viewforum.php?f=11
- Latest news from eagle-usb & ueagle-atm
- UeagleAtmDoc document about driver installation and configuration
- UeagleUtilDoc document about utility
- UeagleAtmSupport How to report a bug and ask for help
- UeagleAtmControl How to control the modem
- UeagleAtmUdev How to automatically start the connection when the modem in inserted on systems using udev
- dedicated support forum for user to user help
For developers and testers
All this web site is under the licenses identified at WikiLicense
Useful Pages: PagesOrphelines